I'm keeping it simple and achievable this month!
1. Make a wooden body board (to my dancer's own measurements) for sewing sequins on leotards.
2. Make a tutu bag.
3. Do all those "finishing touches" on the dance costumes I've made. The next competition is at the end of this month, so there is a deadline for this.
4. Work on my Sure-Fit Designs body blueprint and make something wearable in public!
5. Update this blog more regularly. It is supposed to be my online sewing diary of sorts! I'll need to get some photos taken of me in the tee and sweater. Not feeling super photogenic.
6. Get back on the weight loss wagon........