This year I'm trying to set achievable goals month by month.
For February, I hope to:
1. Finish my practise tutu for DD1. It's all cut out since October and I have started sewing, but need to do some frog stitch, so it's been ignored for a while. DD needs the real thing by April, so the clock is ticking now. I'm using the patterns and instruction book from tutu.com.
2. Sew 2 tees for myself. One V-neck and 1 scoop-neck using my J.Stern pattern. Will need to alter the boat neckline to a scoop.
3. Review the books I read in January.
4. Lose 4kg. (Thought I'd just slip that one in!)
5. If I've managed to do all of the above - attempt The Challenge!